Friday, August 13, 2010

Alternative thinking as far as this "Change-Hungry" President goes

In response to: Obama Criticism

I agree people out there are giving way too much unsupported criticism on Obama. I understand his plans but for as much as he pushed this 'Change' campaign went, I really haven't seen too much change. One of my teachers said that you really can't see what a president has done until after his term, but can we really afford to trust that rule right now?

I think that, like Kennedy, Obama's charm won the presidency, not him. People wanted to change history so badly that they gave in to the charm that Obama gave in all of his speeches and even in his appearance. He's got a beautiful, (African-) American family that sold his followers. He almost gave a commercial-like presence with him & his family where the undertones said, "If you vote for me, your family can be like this again, back to the good ol' days!"

Even though he's promised big, doesn't mean that he's going to come through big.

No comments:

Post a Comment